Thursday, October 30, 2014

My Car As a Learning Platform

I might be “old school” when it comes to auto audio fidelity. Yes, my auto audio entertainment system set up is pretty cool that if you put a Foo Fighters' ditty on it, crank up the volume and sit back, you'd probably think Dave Grohl and the rest of the Foos were having a concert in my car.

But this week, I've decided to give them and the rest of my Spotify playlist music artists a much needed rest, including my very own band, INTRoVOYS.

In exchange to this sudden delta, I've invited the likes of Seth Godin, Dave Ramsey, Mark Cuban, John MacArthur, Zig Ziglar, Anthony Robbins and other gurus into my daily commute and travel.

It was so funny that after all these years of seeing one of those nice little icons, called “Podcast” on my iPhone, I finally pressed it and opened a new world filled with audio/video content that is geared to teach me, inform me, irritate me, arouse me, inspire me and all other future feelings I could ever possibly think of.

So today was a good day for me. I am very much inspired just listening to all these great experts speak about life in general.

So yeah… I just thought I'd share this new found experience with you guys!

Have a great day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment