Therefore, it is important to be careful of how we present ourselves. Do not assume that people will take you with "open arms". Most often, it is the opposite.
Here are 5 signs you're rubbing people the wrong way:
1. Their Arms Are Folded - When a person you're speaking with listens with his arms folded, chances are that person has his mental defense up. And yes, you are being "judged" at that moment.
2. They Don't Give You Eye Contact - When you find yourself talking to a person and that person simply "nods" without looking at you and just keeps going on with his task, that person has no interest in you. You're coming off as "irritating".
3. They Avoid You - If you're wondering where everybody went, they all left because they knew you were coming and, most likely, didn't want to spend time with you.
4. They Respond To You With Mockery - When you're in a group setting and you come up with a suggestion, you get a response that's either "sarcastic" or "negative"
5. They're Attitude and Demeanor Changes - When you catch them smiling and being nice toward someone else one second and mean and uncouth toward you the next second, that person isn't being "schizo". That person doesn't like you.
What other signs are out there? Share your thoughts with me.