Sunday, April 24, 2016

Adele's 25



I've played her music with other musicians since Adele broke out years ago, but I've never really appreciated her body of work with first hand initiative until her latest album, "25", came out.

Initially, I have to admit, I was one of those people who associated her carrier single, "Hello", with Lionel Ritchie's song of the same title.  But then, I noticed the song growing on me.  Then it finally happened.  I allowed myself to listen to her whole album and BOOM!  I was hooked!

"25" made me go back to her previous albums, "19" and "21"!  It made me go search for her on YouTube.  I fell in love with her candor watching her "joyride" with James Corden.

All because of "25".

If I had 5Gs, I might even go watch her at the Staples Center.  But that's quite over the top!

Nonetheless, as late a bloomer I've come to be.  I have no shame admitting my admiration and appreciation of such a great artist!

Get your copy of Adele's album, "25".




No comments:

Post a Comment